You see yourself as a potential Tech Co-Founder? Wanted! January 25, 2011Posted by Phil Jeudy in Silicon Valley, startup.
Tags: job position, mobile, sri
A friend of mine is working as an EIR at SRI (Stanford Research Institute) which is incubating a spin out in the mobile enterprise space. He’s seeking a tech Co-Founder with preferred experience in machine learning, natural language, information retrieval and search (since this is the basis of the SRI technology that will be used by the company).
Previous experience managing and building an engr team is a must!
Additional details below:
– Startups gets several patents in IR (info retrieval), NL (natural lang), machine learning, AI (provided by SRI); specific tech for this project comes from the largest ever DARPA project known as CALO
– Product is in search and enterprise mobility
– Spun-out companies have a higher than avg success rate etc
– Paid by SRI until spin-out after which external funding will be raised (usually a seamless transition)
– Working w/ former research team that was behind the last spin-out, Siri (acq’d by Apple for $200M last Spring)
Is it you? A friend of yours?
Let me know. This is to be considered seriously, I think.