jump to navigation

*NEW* Watching today’s Biden/Palin debate with Pupuce October 2, 2008

Posted by Phil Jeudy in News!.
Tags: , , , ,
trackback

I love America through this huge enthusiastic buzz elections and all discussions being created here. And in San Francisco this is a pretty interesting place for that topic.

Today is Biden vs Palin debate. Mostly for European people , from what he heard, Mrs Palin is a sort of very strange thing to understand. Vice President means something bid no? International, opened, etc.

Let’s see you here today thursday October 2nd live on Kezar Pub 770 Stanyan street in San Francisco from 5PM. Then I will introduce you to Pupuce. Inside joke.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments»

1. movie fan - October 3, 2008

the VP debate was stunning. Palin did a decent job faking about 20% of the questions and didn’t even bother answering the other 80%. she might as well have been singing the ABC’s whenever it was her turn to respond … did anyone else notice this?


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: