Phil’s Whereabout: Mobile Content Industry Forum in London October 28, 2007Posted by Phil Jeudy in Business.
For once, a free access conference, and an interesting one, produced by KOCCA.
Some of the topics:
- Social Networking & Community – is this the new way of distributing content?
- Mobile Search & Discovery – How best to discover content, is it working or a platform for advertising?
- Innovative and Content Friendly Operators – what is their role and how they are providing content
- Mobile Games – What are the cultural barriers for mobile gaming?
- Mobile Music – new revolution in the way we consume mobile music
Drinks and Networking reception🙂
Surely meet some friends there…will summarize some of the issues. So happy to be back in London…miss it!