Definition of what is Mobile Monday…but before smile, it’s Monday! September 22, 2007Posted by Phil Jeudy in Wireless.
Mobile Monday aim is “Bringing the Mobile Industry Together”.
Mobile Monday is a global community of mobile industry visionaries, developers and influentials fostering cooperation and cross-border business development through virtual and live networking events to share ideas, best practices and trends from global markets.
Mobile Monday has the following objectives:
- To encourage innovation within the mobile sector.
- To facilitate networking between small and large companies, and between local and foreign.
- To help local companies effectively participate in international initiatives through the import and export of visions, concepts, technologies, know-how and best practices.
- To present innovative visions, trends, studies and forecasts from the mobile marketplace.
- To facilitate and create partnerships.
- To contribute to the education of the broader public through its publications, online presence and media partnerships.
Mobile Monday is organized by a group of dedicated volunteers from around the world. Originating in Helsinki, Finland, in the year 2000, Mobile Monday has grown into the world’s leading mobile community.
Last September, a Global Mobile Mondat took place (starting 10 up to 12th) in Helsinki, reminding elementary rules and concepts, with some comin g objectives.
Good thing indeed!
Some contributors from everywhere’s MoMo, and truly specilists of Mobile Industry: