Mobile Monday Paris in September: games games games! September 5, 2007Posted by Phil Jeudy in Gaming, News!, Wireless.
Ah, mobile games! What a nice topic! Once a year, and regularly everywhere on wordwilde Mobile Mondays, this is the key thing to discuss about!
For the coming September 11th, this is the show, from 7 PM:
- Nokia, Xavier des Horts, Directeur de la Communication Nokia France : N-Gage, surely something to announce
- Tetraedge, Franck de Visme, CEO, Emmanuel Zaza, CTO : games on Windows Mobile and Symbian
- Cellfish France, Nicolas d’Hueppe, Directeur Général : distribution and marketing, big player in france
- Mobitween, Philippe Chassany, Fondateur & CEO : UgenGames – where social network services meet games
- M Metrics, Hervé Le Jouan, GG Europe Mmétrics : feedbacks from use and business
No publisher unfortunately…all quoted, not very flexible to talk!